- Rebel interactive Group
Posted on: September 23rd, 2021 1 Year ago
Required SkillsExcellent Written Skills Excellent Organizational Skills Excellent Communication Skills Canva Google Workspace Editing and Proofreading Skills
Are you fearless and inspired? Do you love to collaborate and dislike being micromanaged? Do you want to get your hands on some meaningful (read: not filing and fetching coffee) work? Yep. We thought so.
Rebel is always on the lookout for talented, motivated interns who are eager to learn new skills and make meaningful contributions to their extracurricular time. We periodically offer internships, and we do hang onto resumes in consideration for future hiring opportunities. So, if you’re interested in being a Rebel, send us your resume! We might not be able to take you on now, but who knows what next semester might bring you?
Rebel understands that fearless curiosity is at the heart of authentic talent. And our mission — to ignite inspiration by empowering rebellion — is where it all begins.
As businesses are constantly challenged to do more with less, they seek agency partners who can shine the light on ideas that haven’t yet been considered and inspire them to think differently.
Rebel has extensive experience in all facets of digital marketing and technology, including:
- Amazon Marketing
- Branding and Messaging Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Science and Analytics
- Design and Copywriting
- Development and Technical Services
- Email Marketing and Marketing Automation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
We are fueled by employees who don’t necessarily need to follow the script: they stay open-minded in order to look at challenges, then creatively solve the problems.
We are audacious. And audacity is contagious.
- Paid internship
- Part-time (10-30 hours/week)
- Flexible schedule available
- Open to freshman through graduating seniors
- Prior internship experience preferred
- Please note in the subject line you are applying for an internship
- Please be sure your resume shows previous experience in marketing/digital marketing, including any relevant classes you may have taken. Also, tell us about your technological skills (e.g., Photoshop, Canva, WordPress, MS Office, etc.).
- Cover letters are not required but are welcome (we’d be happy if you’d like to provide more information about yourself).